The Ricco Dental Group
Services We Provide
We offer the following dental services:
- General dentistry. We provide general dentistry services including dental cleanings, oral exams, fillings, root canals, and more.
- Family dentistry. We are a family dental practice, meaning we treat patients of all ages, offering you the convenience of taking the whole family to one location for dental care.
- Restorative dentistry. The purpose of restorative dentistry is to restore the health and function of your teeth. Procedures include fillings, crowns, root canals, dental implants, and more.
- Cosmetic dentistry. The focus of cosmetic dentistry is on improving the appearance of your teeth. Teeth whitening, veneers, cosmetic bonding, and Invisalign are all cosmetic procedures.
- Dental implants. A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that can be used to replace a missing tooth. Multiple implants can act as anchors for a bridge or dentures. Dental implants are the highest quality tooth replacement option available.
- Sedation dentistry. Sedation dentistry refers to medically induced relaxation techniques that can make dental work easier for patients who are anxious or nervous. Sedation may also be used for complex, lengthy, or invasive procedures.
- Invisalign. Invisalign offers both orthodontic and cosmetic benefits. Using clear plastic aligners that fit over your teeth, Invisalign straightens the teeth and aligns the bite in a discreet manner.
- Periodontal treatment. Periodontal disease, more commonly known as gum disease, is a bacterial infection of the gum tissue caused by plaque buildup on the teeth. Periodontal procedures can treat gum disease and prevent it from recurring.
- TMJ treatment. TMJ refers to the temporomandibular joint where your lower jaw connects to your skull. TMJ disorder occurs when the joint is inflamed or out of alignment, causing pain and limited movement in the jaw. We provide TMJ treatment to relieve pain and restore range of motion.
- Dental emergencies. When urgent dental situations arise, we provide emergency treatment. Whether you have a severe toothache, a knocked out tooth, or some other dental emergency, please call 516-931-3999 during and after business hours.
Why Choose The Ricco Dental Group?
The Ricco Dental Group provides compassionate, non-judgmental dental care to patients of all ages from young children to older adults. As a family dental practice, we want to be an integral part of your family’s dental health. Through our positive environment, we establish the foundation for a lifetime of dental health. Dr. Ricco and his team are highly qualified to provide a wide range of dental services with the goal of helping you keep your natural teeth in place for life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do children need to go to a pediatric dentist?
There are pediatric dental practices dedicated to providing dental care to children only. But a family dentist can provide the same pediatric dental services without going to a different practice. The whole family can receive dental care at one convenient location.
How often should my family go to the dentist?
Dentists recommend scheduling routine dental cleanings and exams every 6 months. This is the ideal frequency for plaque removal and oral cancer screening. In most cases this allows plaque to be removed before it hardens into calculus and early detection of oral health concerns.
Do you accept my dental insurance?
We accept most major dental insurance plans and providers and we are in-network with some. Bring your insurance card with you to your appointment, especially if you are a new patient or your insurance has changed. We can determine whether or not we are in-network with your provider and how this will affect your out of pocket dental care costs.
What if I don’t have dental insurance?
Don’t let a lack of dental insurance prevent you from getting the dental care you need. We provide financing through CareCredit to make dental care affordable for everyone.
Directions from Muttontown, NY
Head west on Muttontown Rd toward Serenite Ln
Turn left onto Brookville Rd
Follow NY-106 S to N Broadway in Hicksville
Turn right onto NY-106 S/Jericho Oyster Bay Rd
Continue to follow NY-106 S
Keep left to stay on NY-106 S
Pass by Pearle Vision (on the right)
Continue straight past Chick-fil-A onto N Broadway
Follow N Broadway and E Old Country Rd to S Oyster Bay Rd
Keep left to stay on N Broadway
Pass by Wendy's (on the right)
Turn left onto E Old Country Rd
Pass by 7-Eleven (on the right)
Turn right onto S Oyster Bay Rd
The Ricco Dental Group will be on the left