The Ricco Dental Group
Services We Provide
We provide the following dental services:
- General dentistry General dentistry refers to basic dental services such as teeth cleanings and oral examinations.
- Family dentistry We provide dental care for patients of all ages, meaning the whole family can come to us for their dental health needs.
- Restorative dentistry Restorative procedures restore the health of your teeth when there is decay or damage, such as fillings, root canals, and crowns.
- Cosmetic dentistry Cosmetic procedures improve the appearance of your teeth, such as teeth whitening, veneers, and cosmetic bonding.
- Dental implants A dental implant is a replacement tooth and root system. A titanium post is surgically placed in the jaw bone with an artificial tooth attached. Multiple implants can be placed to support a bridge or dentures.
- Sedation dentistry Sedation helps patients relax during dental procedures. It may be used for patients who are anxious or for complex, lengthy procedures.
- Invisalign Invisalign is a teeth straightening system using clear plastic trays that fit over your teeth and gently shift them into proper alignment. It can treat many of the same orthodontic issues as braces in a more discreet manner.
- Periodontal treatment Periodontal disease, better known as gum disease, is a bacterial infection of the gum tissue caused by a buildup of plaque and calculus on the teeth. If it goes untreated it can lead to serious oral health problems.
- Dental emergencies When an urgent dental issue comes up, such as a severe toothache or a knocked out tooth, we provide emergency care during and after hours.
Why Choose the Ricco Dental Group?
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I go to the dentist for teeth cleanings?
We recommend that the average patient come in every 6 months to have a teeth cleaning and oral exam. Some patients who develop plaque and calculus faster than average or who have recurring gum disease may need to come more often for cleanings.
What is considered a dental emergency?
Any situation that is urgent enough that it can’t wait until the next day would be a dental emergency. A severe toothache, a knocked out tooth, a cracked tooth, or a dislodged filling would all be emergencies. If our office is open we will work you in as soon as possible. If our office is closed we will determine the severity of your situation and treat you accordingly.
Is sedation safe for children and older adults?
Sedation dentistry is safe for most patients, including children and older adults. We will get a full medical history and approval from your primary care physician or pediatrician before administering sedation to ensure that it is safe for the patient.
Do I need to see an orthodontist for Invisalign?
One advantage of Invisalign is that the software does a lot of the work in planning your treatment. This means that it doesn’t require the same level of expertise that braces or other orthodontic treatment does. You can get Invisalign at the dentist without a referral to an orthodontist.